My nissan primera 1997 model radiator fans blow backwards inside of blowing the radiator itself

Asked by Oct 13, 2013 at 09:56 AM

When the radiator fans start working, they blow backwards instead of blowing the heat in the radiator and the condenser. Please how do i fix this problem?

96,985

There are 2 types of fans, a pusher fan and a puller fan, if you have a puller fan they are mounted on the engine side of the radiator and pull the air through the radiator, if you have pusher fans they are mounted on the outside of the radiator and push air through the radiator, so where are your fans mounted?

They are mounted on the engine side of the radiator. Thanx alot tennisshoes