Messaging on cargurus

25

Asked by Oct 10, 2013 at 08:06 PM

I replied to an inquiry on a car I am currently selling and it doesn't show message
received or sent on my cargurus inbox or outbox. It looks like i was given a link to the
persons email but I am not sure if they have received the message. I have heard this site
has or had problems with its messaging system but am not sure. Any help would be
appreciated

5,700

Mine is normally sent to my email address telling me I have a message

385

The account inbox is for private site messages, not for listings. I can see how that is confusing. All listing communication is via email. To our knowledge, email messages are being delivered, but as with all email, you can't know if the person on the ever end chose to read and reply to it.