'98 Lincoln Mark VIII cup holder to inset into center armrest


Asked by Sep 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Question type: Car Customization

On a '98 Lincoln Mark VIII, has anyone found and installed a tandem double cup holder to inset into the rear seat center pull down arm rest?

1 Answer


Answering myself, I investigated many possibilities for this and gave up. Too complicated to install, requires taking out the back seat bottom, back, and removing the arm rest to work on it. Trying to cut the leather and foam inside would be risky and no cup holder had enough of an even lip all around to support it evenly. What I found was a Fisher foldout single cup holder that slips under the console and sort of sits on the transmission hump. Very compact when closed and easily removed as no screws. Look at www.ultimatecupholders.com and then the Fisher model.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,570
Reputation 3,580
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 3,500
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.