I have a 2002 Ford Taurus. It is in need of an engine for the second time. We have decided not to fix it, but sell it as is. The a/c doesn't work either. The body is in good condition.

Asked by Sep 22, 2013 at 09:19 PM

How much should we sell the body for?

5,760

Like I said befor it is worth probly more in scrapTaurus was preaty much a dispoible car. Sorry but I have a a couple of them

5,760

Not trieing to bust your bubble but they are not worth much at all where i am from check KBB.com or edmunds.com and see what they are worth running it is not much at all. If scrap prices are up you maybe looking at a couple hundred for the whole car and the body alone you would be very lucky to get that

68,675

Google "sell junk car". You can probably get $200 for it from one of the websites that pop up. HTH. -Jim

5,760

Yep just like I said If you can get $200 you are doing good