Want to Sell 1969 Camaro 6 cyl.

Asked by Sep 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I have a 1969 camaro VIN Number 123379N546122 in garage - hasnt been worked on in 10+years- Its a 6 cylinder and probably needs to be towed for someone to work on it as a project car or for parts. Can you give me a ballpark price i should be asking for. The body is in good shape but car hasnt moved in 10+years. Its kept in a garage under a cover.

251,375

If it were running, I'd say around $13K. Price it on the high end and work down. Guides list it in current state closer to $6K? Depends on your location as well. Post it up on ebaymotors or hemmings for the high exposure. Maybe others have a better number for you.

I am looking for a base model 1969 camaro with six cyclinder

10

Is this car still for sale? I'm interested in for a project with my son.

10

Do you still have your Camaro? If so do you want to sell it?