Is the iPhone 5 compatible with the BMW Z4 3.0si?

Asked by Sep 09, 2013 at 07:09 PM

Trying to pair both....doesn't seem to work.  What am I doing wrong?

25,605

You need the bluetooth code off your TCU (telematics control unit) or in with your owners manual. With out this code you cant activate bluetooth. Once you have it turn your key to the on position and press the R/T button on your steering wheel and the radio should say activate phone the radio is now in paring mode. Pair you phone with the vehicle and when it asks for the code enter the bluetooth code from the car. The phone will then be paired to the vehicle. Hope this helps.

25,605

Were you able to pair the iPhone 5 with the info. I gave you? Hope it worked!