Why does my car listing say that its value is uncertain even after I list every detail?

10

Asked by Sep 06, 2013 at 09:11 PM

26,085

What year, make and model do you have?

10

2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

26,085

OK I just looked at your listing. I could just be lack of comparable cars in your local area keeping it from show what kind of deal it is. However it does say where your price is versus retail price plus money saved.

Best Answer Mark helpful
10

THats unfortunate because that drops my listing in the ranking

26,085

I would advertise in multiple locations ( autotrader, craigslist, kijiji, ect ). Give your ad a good informitive description that is easy to read, list all options and take good quality pictures this can be a huge advantage over other listings. Good luck with the sale.

325

Leave your vehicle up with the price you want unless time is critical. Your ranking will climb, Time will get you a ranking and the ranking will tell you were to price. As more cars are listed, you will have a figure that should make your phone ring. Good Luck