Has anybody heard of the National throw your plates away day next July 4th?

Asked by Sep 04, 2013 at 01:16 PM

Yeah, it's a political thing. Extremists saying throw your license plates away because 'big brother' government has no right to 'track you everywhere'...and claim owning/driving a car is a fundamental right and the "State", in this context, "State" meaning federal Government as well as individual States have no authority to force you to "identify yourself" It will never fly of course

Political Extremists. Read up a little, and they compare license plates as Orwellian control tactics http://ericpetersautos.com/2013/07/22/throw-your-plate-away-day/