How do enter a rating on a dealer?

Asked by Sep 04, 2013 at 11:41 AM

CarGurus will sent you an email about a week after contacting the dealer on the site with instructions on how to rate the dealer.

LOL @ Judge...Being a huge fan of the old cartoon series, I was eager to the movie version....which was a bizarre adaptation to say the least (maybe it shouldn't been done by the same people who produced "The Matrix"!). I couldn't bring myself to watch it more than That IS cool how they made street versions of the Mach 5...seen that before, never knew so many were made though! Thanks for sharing!

You come to of my guru buddies...can't honestly say how long I'll be at liberty to stay working here, helping people, opening a few minds to the'll pick up the slack....PS Nothing can do 300's a fantasy~ mach 5...yeah, babe~ still waste my time here no doubt, if nothing to get away from the damned blasted BBC fantasies the wife seems to love~

HAVE to win the's destiny....I know the workings of a manufacturing my chops in the pencil and vellum 1980's....learned a bunch about all kinds of systems throughout the's world is not as willing to give a guy a chance, but rather want you to sniff THEIR onions...well I'm gonna start callin' the shots...hire only the best that were friendly to me in the past (if they're still alive)~

Agreed...The Mach 5 will always be a fantasy car. 5,000 HP evenly distributed to all 4 wheels? That's insanity....Couldn't conceive what it would take to build a car like that! Have to disagree with you on "Nothing can do 300 MPH"...There are supercars right now that can do that or damn near close to that in their stock trim. Here's a list of the fastest production cars in the world: