before to buy a new car, what are the items to be checked ( engine side as well as interior side ) ? please advice me - thanks

Asked by Sep 01, 2013 at 02:25 PM

hi, am planning to buy a new car, Honda civic and Hyundai elantra are the consideration of my mind. I likes to have advise of what are the items have to be check and which one is best among this two - please advise me and thanks in advance

78,435

Honda is well established in the States but Hyundai is still iffy, so if that was my only choice I'd go with the Honda. As far as options, get what you want and will use. As they are new cars you shouldn't have any thing that needs to be checked, if you did find something it will be covered under warranty. Look the new car market over carefully before you buy, check cost of ownership of the models you are interested in. Keep in mind that anything imported will have a higher parts and labor costs. HTH