my truck was broke into and when i tryed to start it i dont hear the starter trying to turn or nothing

15

Asked by Aug 30, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I replaced the whole steering section and now I still don't hear nothing but the fuel pump coming on but nothing from the starter .I was told it may have been the immobilizer so I just replaced the whole thing with a used steering section with a key to the used steering section but  to no avail I still cant start plz help

254,415

I think the key/ignition has to be coded to the PCM/ECM, cars computer module, that's why it won't start. You didn't say what kind of truck, best to let the pro's help you out.