How do I enhance my ad?

Asked by Aug 27, 2013 at 09:00 PM

is there not a box that says "edit ad" in the upper right hand corner?

26,115

If what you mean by "enhance" is to make the ad more appealing and attract more buyers, I'd strongly recommend taking more pictures (I see you only have 5). Take more shots of the interior (try to zoom in to capture more detail). Take pics of the engine, inside of trunk and back of the car as well. I learned this the hard way years ago as an eBay Seller. People want to see as many pics as possible AND they want to see good quality, decent megapixel ones. Your camera is just fine...I just found my self wanting to see more of what's inside the car.

26,115

nicweinstein ...When are gonna get around to enhancing that ad, buddy?? I just looked and see the same pics...You might want to do that for the holiday weekend car shoppers!! Good Luck! :)

BUSTED!!!