1998 chevy venture 3.4 all indication on instrument panel,with key in on position,turn to start only click

Asked by Aug 22, 2013 at 05:01 PM

power voltage 12.6 on starter leads,fusible links no break, 12.6 0n main power buss
fuse box under hood,all fuses ok under dash, neutral safety switch replaced, could the
ignition switch be bad. Battery fully charged, no engine rotation,the starter is not
engaging.  the transmission is in neutral, I did have the engine turn over, but I had fuel
injection leak took off top plennum,new fuel injection seals, new seal retighten lines.
the engine never turned over. new starter,battery,check all connections,cl;eaned
grounds

56,705

Try tapping on the starter with a hammer. If it cranks, your starter is bad. HTH. -Jim