how can I write a review

Asked by Aug 22, 2013 at 01:53 PM

How can I write a review on a dealer?

24,115

If you contacted the dealer through CarGurus, you will receive a message within 7 days asking for your review. Please follow the link on the email to write your review.

50

The Car Gurus prefer something on the technical and performance evaluation side. That can get frustrating if your expertise is in interior trim and padded safety products. They are right, who cares about that kind of detail. Read their guidelines. Check how others have successfully done it. Do not try to sell your car on your personal opinion and how much you like what you are trying to sell.

24,115

MKD20rnry ...What in God's name are you talking about?? The OP asked "How can I write a review on a Car Dealer". Your reply doesn't even address his question.

50

I would like to write a review on a dealership. My daughter recently brought a car from Center road auto sales/Brunswick - 7/2014. The dealership sold a car with a bad transmission. We tried several times to reach out for a resolution. The owner was very rude, and refused to repair. If it wasn't for TDR my daughter wouldn't be able to get he money back. So please, do not purchase a car from this dealership. The dealership doesn't have a garage on site, and don't inspect the cars before selling. SDAVIS