MAXIMUM I CAN SPEND IS $14,000.OUT THE DOOR.

Asked by Aug 22, 2013 at 09:35 AM

I like the jeep patriot, toyota corrola, toyota trucks,
i.e. tacoma, four doors, short bed.  I understand
I have price limitations but can we work together
to find a vehicle for me?

We should be able to help you but I am not sure where you are located? www.cnyhondas.com We carry mostly al Toyotas and Hondas.

Go with the Corolla, unless you really need a truck. But for an everyday driver. $14,000 you can get in a 2010 Corolla LE, the LE Trim has power windows, not hand crank the Base and CE has, other things like that, the 2010 has the 1.8 1ZZ FE engine, a near perfect blend of power and economy. Sure, the 1.8 is no rocket but plenty of power an 40mpg to boot, avoid the 2012 even if you can find one for $14k, it's an inferior car to the 2011. I would say go with a 2011 but I doubt if you can find one in your budget. An LE that is. Best wishes and happy shopping! (From a 2006 Corolla LE owner)