free auto checks for lemons

Asked by Aug 20, 2013 at 08:08 AM

23,655 is a great free resource that you can use to find out info. on cars and help you spot the lemons. If you're willing to ante up a few $, I'd strongly recommend Consumer Reports and get an online subscription that you can use to review problem areas in multiple categories with specific makes and models of car/trucks. It's helped me steer clear of some of the bad apples (or

Check out this for the 8 biggest lemons, the criteria being sales only ...and then also for the worst 50 cars ever built the criteria on these being mechanically POS:,28757,1658545,00.html ****but RacerX has the best answer for car shopping today******

Here is a good excerpt from that website on the 1958 Edsel: "Cultural critics speculated that the car was a flop because the vertical grill looked like a vagina." Maybe. It was the 50's after all, all Families were just like the Cleavers in Leave it to Beaver'... or "Father Knows Best"..Ozzie and Harriet'.....weren't they?

They (CarGurus Admin.) deleted the picture of a 1958 Edsel I had up, and I know it was a public domain picture, but this one is taken from HERE CarGurus. Click on it for full screen