I have a standard 1986 Toyota celica gt, and I'd like to turn it into a drift car. Is that possible? And if so, what kind of modifications would need to be made?I want best performance at a good price

Asked by Aug 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM

115

I have a 2000 mitsibishi eclipse (drift modified) and yes you can modify your celica to a drift car but you need to get smoother tire tread, stabilizers will gain u more control, and they have racing shocks that are great for stabilizing the car mid turn. check out CarId.com everything you could install is pretty much there. and in addition expel any extra weight that is in your car it will increase mobility and speed.