problems common with 2007 ford taurus

Asked by Aug 09, 2013 at 10:44 PM

how well does the 2007 ford Taurus last with 71000 miles on it

95,035

It really depends on the care it has received, these cars are very picky about maintenance, if it has been well taken care of it should make 150000 easy, but if not properly maintained then it is a ticking time bomb for your wallet. Automatic transmissions are a big failure on these, fuel pumps, but everybody has problems with these thanks to this stuff they call fuel, cooling systems cannot be ignored on these, if they are then head gaskets blow. HTH didn't mean to scare you too bad.