What does "No Price Analysis" mean in the car listings?

Asked by Aug 06, 2013 at 02:09 PM

6,915

I would say either - A) the computer is having a bad day, or B) the vehicle you are looking at it is either to new (2013, 2014), or C) the auto was built in such a limited number of sales (1931 Lagonda 3 litre "Low Chassis" Roadster, Cloth Body) that it doesn't come up to enough to formulate a "sales" history to create a "profile".

It will also say 'no price analysis' if no mileage is given in the listing and they have nothing to go on, or the car is older than (?) years I think 20

Neither. The car is a 2005 Jaguar Vanden Plas and other identical vehicles in the same listings do have a price analysis.

10

The car may have some issue and with unknown maintenance cost