How can I make a review about a used car dealer that uses your site that totally scammed us so others can be aware?

20

Asked by Aug 03, 2013 at 12:07 PM

26,125

If you contacted the dealer through CarGurus, you will receive a message within 7 days asking for your review. Please follow the link on the email to write your review. THEN, you can BLAST them with a scathing negative review! I've had to do this at least twice for 2 really horrible dealers!

20

Thanks I can't wait to BLAST the scum!

26,125

Glad I could help! What kind of scam job did you have to suffer with...What kind of car? What exactly did they do? Is this a small BS roadside no-name independent dealer or the Used Cars section of a New Car Dealership?