Do you list factory certified used cars? Can I search for only such cars?

Asked by Aug 02, 2013 at 05:38 PM

I believe the "factory certified" ones come with a comprehensive warranty, whereas "Joe Shmoe" will not~

sadly Joe Smoe has the car you want in the color that you want....please use carfax to get the truth about your new investment....guys with plaid pants and white belts will sell you anything you want as long as...$$

turns out...long after I've bought this vehicle with 33,000 miles on it....it was a RENTAL car and changed ownership NINE times...would never have known that....seeking and replacing the cabin filter with a carbon one because of the persistent (long trip...gotta take my shoes off) type smell~

Still looks perfect and drives perfect (if you like a MINI cooper)....a lot of people will not even get into one....fools...they don't know the sport of driving~

Shop a NEW car dealer that has a USED section....this is where you'll find the "certified" used cars~