Want to know how much is my PT Cruiser Pacific,HWY Edition 2007 with 68,247 miles on it, everyone is trying to tell me it is worth 4,000 and we bought it brand new for 27,000 need help.

Asked by Aug 02, 2013 at 03:40 PM

Did you look online at www.KBB.com or www.AutoTrader.com yet ? Don't feel bad, we bought our 2008 Ford Ranger, regular cab, short bed, 4x4 for 18900 and now at 7 years old with 53K miles it's only worth $9800 per KBB, Kelly Black Book and Auto Trader.

I can help you with this. tdalessio@pactampa.com

Sadly the PT cruiser depreciates because no one wants them anymore and they made a ton of them. $4000 is a bit low, I assume this is dealers quoting you? That is wholesale price and you should be able to ask for at around $6000-6500 if your PT is in great shape.