How do I unsubscribe?

Asked by Aug 02, 2013 at 09:59 AM

My Tahoe was sold and now I need to unsubscribe.  How do I go this?
Jo

112,235

If you’re receiving unwanted emails of any sort, the best way to unsubscribe is to click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails. You can also unsubscribe from the “Settings” link in your garage, if you have a CarGurus user account. If you don’t want to fully unsubscribe but want to stop receiving certain types of emails, navigate to the “Settings” link in your garage. You’ll see a section dedicated to email settings where you’ll be able to opt out (or in) to the different types of emails we send.

10

Unsubscribe me for the billionth time please.

50

Please unsubscribe You don,t have a unsubribe link at the bottom of the posing

10

Right there is NO UNSUBSCRIBE at the end if these emails or all the cars for sale by dealers connected with your company that pop up on every website I use . I AM SICK OF IT ! ! Get my email address off your dealers list once and for all times.

10

You are going against the law telling people you can unsubscribe at the bottom of emails. This is not possible ! The other problem is any dealer that used your service is still hounding me with totally unwanted ads on almost every website I used. This is unlawful on your part ! Next steps for all of us who are totally dissatisfied is to consider doing legal actions against you ! Get this unwanted material off all websites used by me that your dealers constantly plaster me with cars cars.