how do I communicate/reply with a potential buyer on Car Gurus? I get a notice that says: replies are stored for fraud detection purposes.

10

Asked by Aug 01, 2013 at 08:15 PM

24,105

It doesn't help that the listing for your BMW is not showing (when I looked just now, it said "This listing is no longer available"). If the potential Buyer did attempt to communicate with you at all, you may want to check your in-box on here. I've never seen the notice you mentioned by the way.

10

Racer_X Thanks for your reply. However, it is listed it's ranked #2 when you filter your search by entering the year of my car 2004 and #12 or so when you do a general search for used BMW's. The challenge I was having is people are sending me email inquiries in response to the AD, but I have been unable to hit reply and respond back to them. That is where I believe the glitch comes in. I've also added my phone# to the description, so hopefully that helps. Thanks!

24,105

Ok, BuyMyBMW...When I looked a week ago, I couldn't find it...Just looked a moment ago and see your listing with no problem...Noticed you added your e-mail address and phone #, which should definitely help Buyers reach out to you! Nice car...hope it sells quickly! Best of luck to you! :) P.S. I will send out a "test reply" to your ad, let me know if you receive it!