My 2001 honda odyssey loosed pressure when driving at 70 miles per hr then pulsate kicked then stopped in the road . this happen after i had installed some electronic devices in it

Asked by Jul 29, 2013 at 01:41 PM

what is the problem with my 2001 honda odyssey minivan .it wont drive , it lost pressure  
dropped it speed  then kicked and slow down to a stop . one shop said it the transmission

they just wanted to take your's electronic in nature...perhaps a fuel pressure regulator is malfunctioning~ I suspect weak fuel pressure on acct. of the consumption rate @ 70 mph~

the vacuum hose could be cracked a 2001 is darn near the lifespan of the butyl rubber (cheap) they probably used~ I'd look at that hose and switch them each with silicone rubber ones~ here's an example of where one might find a fuel pressure regulator for your model vehicle~

maybe you knocked/cracked the brittle vacuum hoses, thus creating your condition...had nothing at all to do with the electronics, but reliable fuel pressure has no OBD-II trouble code...sadly~