I need to ship the car I purchase to St Thomas, US Virgin Islands. If I purchase from you will you deliver to the shipper in Ft Lauderdale without regisering the car in FL or getting insurance?

Asked by Jul 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM

jstryker...You REALLY need to direct your question to the Car Dealer that you want to purchase from, NOT here. Car Gurus does NOT sell cars at ALL...they just show the listings of the Car Dealers who do sell them. No idea what to tell you on the shipping arrangements to us US VI. Perhaps another guru can assist with this???

Go to uship.com. I've used them. You can ship virtually anything, including vehicles, worldwide. HTH. -Jim

Are you purchasing from an individual or a dealer? I doubt a dealer would be willing to do this. Maybe with a private owner, but I'd be nervous about that arrangement. Just contact a shipper to see what kind of price they give you. Here's one I know of that ships to the area https://www.a1autotransport.com/ship-car-to-the-virgin-islands.php I assume you're trying to save some money here, but be careful you don't end up breaking any laws or it could cost a lot more!