what is the average max mileage a 92 acura legend will go

Asked by Jul 26, 2013 at 12:18 AM

my 92 acura legend has 200k miles on it. it needs about 2k worth of repairs. is it worth it? will it last another 200k? how much do the rubber parts that get old and crack cost? is this the beginning of the end for my car?

This is a tough answer,@200k this is a good distance for any gas engine,however on the up side,these were the really good years for honda, my 92 lexus not an acura had 256k and ran like a top so to answer your question.......... its time for maint/repair hoses are a fail part and designed so as i said 200k is almost a trip to the moon,56k short it mearly boils down to how attached to the car, repair vs replacement in our throwaway world lots of folks would toss in the towel,me i say be nice to it do the repairs service to oil on time,and yes you can enjoy you well crafted honda/acura for the forseeable future. Save money look for a nice parts car,do your own work.and remember we're here for you hope that helps