WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A SERVICE FOR NEW CARS THAT LETS YOU PUT IN THE YR., MAKE, MODEL, TRIM, COLOR PREF(S), OPTIONS ETC. AND FIND THOSE DEALERS THAT HAVE THAT EXACT VEHICLE IN STOCK WITHIN A SPECIFIED MILAGE RADIUS. NOT JUST DEALERS THAT HAVE THE YR AND MODEL

Asked by Jul 25, 2013 at 10:04 AM

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A SERVICE FOR NEW CARS THAT LETS YOU PUT IN THE YR., MAKE, MODEL, TRIM, COLOR PREF(S), OPTIONS ETC.  AND FIND THOSE DEALERS THAT HAVE THAT EXACT VEHICLE IN STOCK WITHIN A SPECIFIED MILAGE RADIUS.  NOT JUST DEALERS THAT HAVE THE YR AND MODEL

ACTUALLY YOU CAN DO THAT IF YOU LOOK AT THE PAGE