Sidewalk Edition 2008 Mini Cooper S Convertible Question

10

Asked by Jul 24, 2013 at 07:44 AM

I am trying to find out what the value is for this car with
36000 miles and all the whistles 'n bells. It is a super clean
garage kept car with the Steptronic trans, not the CVT. The
thing is all I can find is the value of the standard Cooper S
convertible. Is there any difference in value for it being a
Sidewalk Edition?

263,975

www.kbb.com

263,975

Sidewalk Package that bundles numerous optional items with special exterior and interior styling elements. Add those options to your list for the value. Will it add anything monetary wise because of the styling elements, probably not.

mmmm...sidewalk package...sounds inviting- My cooper is a 2006 with a CVT (steptronic shift) with 34,000 miles on it and am still paying the $14,000 loan....cargurus seems to think it's only worth 12....so I've been "RIPPED OFF"....it's okay, got the green with leather and GPS----life is still good~

10

Thanks Tom, I still want to hope that it adds something because all the extra toys, but you are probably right. Sorry for your misfortune Judge. At least you seem to still enjoy the car. I still love mine but the wife says it needs to go, in order to get something more practice.

the wife insisted on AUTOMATIC...admittedly it is real slow on the uptake...zero-to-fifteen miles an hour is slow...even if you stomp it~....design flaw...she should learn stick~

10

I'm looking for a Sidewalk if your car is for sale.

will have to investigate.....vin WMWRC33596TK15971 will have to investigate...~

10

I have a sidewalk edition convertible for sale! It has about 54,000 miles. I love it, but need to get something more practical.

trade it for a clubman~