I bought a new 2013 vehicle a week ago (in Missouri) and do not like the way it drives. Will the dealer "buy it back" or what are my options?

Asked by Jul 20, 2013 at 05:43 PM

27,205

You've got a case of "Buyer's Remorse", I see. Doesn't REALLY matter what state you're in as Dealers, for the most part anyway, will not accept a vehicle back unless it's defective. Not sure what you mean exactly about "not liking the way it drives". Do you mean it handles poorly or something? You can TRY to call the Dealer and see if something CAN be worked out...if they value your current AND future business, they MAY work something out. It wouldn't work here in NJ where I live, but maybe it would in the Mid West..folks ARE more easy going there! Good Luck....What kind of car is this??

264,165

Racer pretty much summed it up. Maybe you might want to try new tires?

72,435

Some states have a 3 day "cooling off" period. That is you're not "locked in" until 3 days after the contract(s) are signed. But after a week, I'd say you're stuck with it. Unless the vehicle is defective (a lemon) as Racer x said. HTH. -Jim