I need brain box (system module) for my Nissan cefiro, model is 2000 Asian spec.how do i get my order?

10

Asked by Jul 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

My coil usually burned, only to discover dat my younger brother jump start my Cefiro with a high amps of battery which affect the brain box. the car has been parked for two months now, all effoets to get a replacement is not possible where i live in Nigeria.

But did your brother try to jump it with a 24 volt battery from a big truck or something? The amperage should not have done that. Voltage, yes, but a high amperage? What about Cameroon? Any parts places that will ship?

I don't know if they ship to Nigeria. What I have heard is so many parcels disappear and never reach the destination, and of course, and rightfully so, the buyer wants their money back and the suppliers will not issue refund on parts shipped. Allow me to see what can be done to help you.

I found a supplier in the Philippines but wants $200 US..... PLUS another $80 to insure it, allow me some time....I will look in to this more . Meantime are you SURE it is bad?

10

Please can you give me a direct link through a phone line or email I can reach to place my orders. Also, how long does it takes for air freight through DHL