Why cant I view used cars for years before 2000, and between 2000 and 2007

Asked by Jul 15, 2013 at 01:25 PM

searching availabe cars

You can. If the Make/Model you are searching for is available it will be listed. Sometimes a particular car was only manufactured certain years.

this model has been around for awhile, I want to see autos for yukon denali's from 1999- 2004, this is a simple request

Yep it is simple. I found 15 pages of them 1999 to 2004 Just put GMC in as Make and Yukon as Model or use 'all years' and browse

225

Mark is right, just search various search engines for the years you are looking for or there may also have that model for sale as well. It just takes research to find what you are looking for. It took a lot of research just to find sites that I could sell the 77 Vette & also a 75 Vette. Most sites I went to only wanted before 1972 Vettes. i wish you the best. KiKiVette ;)