Just wanted to say thanks for this great website! I found the used car just right for me, thanks to your listings and search service.

Asked by Jul 14, 2013 at 03:51 PM

Thank you, CarGurus.com!  This is a great site and I have recommended to anyone who mentions looking to buy a car.  I used it to locate and find just the car I needed, at a good price.  You're great!
Mary Sims (ChesterG)

26,395

Hi Mary Sims (ChesterG), I just found out about this site in January of this year from my Dad when I was searching for a used SUV and found it to be extremely helpful in pinpointing exactly what I wanted! Glad you're happy with it...Feel free to stop back and ask any questions, if you need help with maintenance/repairs, etc. Enjoy your new ride :)