why does 2004 Cadillac a/c line drains into cabin when making hard left turn

65

Asked by Jul 13, 2013 at 07:36 PM

the a/c line is 'hermetically sealed' with r-134 gas...it can't be leaking, but water from condensation could leak...what you need to do is have a mechanic use his "pin-blast" of compressed air through the drain tube, clearing out the spiders and mold debris that may be blockin' the flow of condensation water...could you do that, go to your mechanic and ask him to "pin blast" the tube from the condenser...if he wants your continued business will shimmy under there armed with an air hose~

65

thanks. will do