Can someone tell me how a fusion, sonata, or accord compare to an altima

Asked by Jul 12, 2013 at 09:13 PM

254,495

You can easily do it online for yourself, go to http://www.carsdirect.com/research/compare

385

Accord has the highest resale value. Fusion & Sonata are prone to wear out very quickly. the way the interior and the pain is built is just not too durable. I like the Altima as well, Nissan has proven to have the best interior design of the car, and the newer Altima looks almost like a Maxima! I have 3 Honda Accords for sale. 04 Accord Coupe with 153k miles, loaded with Sat. Radio, heated seats, sunroof, black leather interior, silver. an 05 with 120k miles it's a hybrid with a new Battery that comes with 6 month warranty and this car is fully loaded too. and a 07 sedan with 116k miles. call me if you want to know more about these cars, please feel free to call at 770-366-4224, thank you. Mansoor