Can I make payments for a used car even though I am a 17 and I have no insurance?

Asked by Jul 09, 2013 at 08:08 PM

get insurance...and some kind of driving record...and a wad of cash and someone will lease one to you~

If you have no credit, you can't get payments- anyplace that would give you payments is so sleazy that you would NOT want a car from them- and a teenager is going to have to pay BIGTIME insurance- save your money, get a bicycle, go to college or trade school,get a night job, buy a funky $1000 car, get a career, make some money, then buy a nice car- this is how millions of Americans are playing the game- unless you are rich, or have rich relatives (and it doesn't sound like you do) you will have to have patience, brains, and work HARD to get the nice stuff- forget the credit cards- you will pay TWICE as much that way- there is no instant gratification, and sometimes we have to settle for less- I have always wanted a New Corvette- but I never got one and it doesn't look like I will ever- but I have had some bitchin' cars along the way, and learned to fix them 'cause I was poor- how much is THAT worth?!

you would need a FULL coverage insurance for your to buy a car with no credit at at Buy Here Pay Here dealership. anytime when you have to make payments, Full coverage insurance is a MUST. bring your parents with you to purchase a car. There's a whole lot in life you need to learn from or thru your parent's guidance, if you don't want to get rip off.

kegger party at pierre's ~~