2009 {ontiac Montana SV6 with no AC or rear defroster

10

Asked by Jul 08, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I have a 2009 Pontiac Montana SV6, and the AC system does not work at all.  The AC button on the dash HVAC panel will not light up, nor on the Max AC or defrost settings.  A mechanic went over it, and thought it was the dash control panel. Replaced the dash controls, no change.  Replaced the Body Control Module under the dash at left side, no change.  Any ideas?  PS, the rear window defroster button doesn't work either.  Related?  Thanks.

5,115

They are on the same fuse if I recall correctly, you may want to start there.

10

You're right. There's a small 10-amp fuse in the underhood fuse block that's not well labelled in the owner's manual, and it got overlooked. Thanks.