can i sell my tractor on this site

Asked by Jul 06, 2013 at 02:38 AM

1950 Ferguson (ford pretty much) great shape tires fair three point hitch is good and it
runs good.

107,545

Cars and trucks only I think.

190

Man you should try also to find one of those county fairs and many of them have the antique tractor shows and I bet you could find someone there that either would want to buy or they know someone that most likely know the straight story for sure. Maybe that will help you in your quest. William "Doc"Sheets

yeah. paper flyer at the Farm+Fleet or FleetFarm or your farmer/rancher supply store would be better...think if you were shoppin' for a tractor would you go to a car site?...think not~

25,225

The answer is definitely No. This site is only for passenger vehicles like cars, SUV's, trucks...but not for RV's or Tractors. I DID find a site for you that specializes in Tractor Sales ..you can even list a tractor for sale, for FREE: http://www.tractorhouse.com/