Hello again,If I decide to go for a hatchback, which should I get? Hundai Accent, Mazda 3, Suburu Impreza, or Volkswagon Golf?Thanks again,Teri

Asked by Jul 02, 2013 at 02:29 AM

250,995

Have you've driven all of them yet? It's a personal preference. Are you looking for our opinions? I'd go with the Mazda 3.

Second opinion: Yes the Mazda 3.

26,375

Forget the VW Golf (boring AND expensive to repair) as well as the Hyundai Accent (nice redesign, but may prove unreliable in the long term + poor resale value). My 1st choice: Mazda 3 , 2nd choice: Impreza..it's a good car, especially if you need AWD and live in an area that get a lot of snowfall (both should prove reliable, but the Mazda will be more fun to drive!)