have no money to put down but need truck asp

Asked by Jun 30, 2013 at 08:59 AM

Have seen on here where some dealers do not require a down payment only a drivers license, pay stub and a job. I personally would not by from one of these dealers because the interest rate and fees will normally be a lot higher than a down payment dealer. Find one you are interested in and click full details. It should be stated there if that is one of those dealers.

Dandy is right on.They charge as much as possible without being sued for usury...sometimes 25% or more. Some dealers have 0 down specials, but you gotta have pretty good credit

Have you considered leasing? Check out this weblink: http://www.leaseguide.com/lease04.htm ---- Excerpt from above link: ---- No Down Payment Car leasing provides the option of making no down payment, although you must still make the first month's payment and official tag and registration fees. Some promotional lease deals require a down payment to get the deal.

you are SOL if you credit is shot! If you have good credit, your options are widely available in the new car franchise dealers market. there are sign and drive event with VW, 0% down 0% financing all over the streets.