Who owns consumers auto group in Brighton, Mi

Asked by Jun 25, 2013 at 07:32 AM

I would like to know who owns and/or manages the Consumers Auto Group in Brighton,
MI?  
I attempted to look at a car there a few weeks ago and was given a major runaround!
I called back to speak to a manager,but I know the person that answered the phone and
told me he was indeed a manager was one of the salesman that I had previously spoken
to and he did not identify himself as a manager at that time!

261,195

I'm sure no one on here will know the answer to your question. Your best bet is to call back at another time or avoid the place all together.

23,705

we call these guys "used car salesmen" and it is generally not considered a compliment- any time a place offers financing with no prior credit history, on a small selection of overpriced cars- start thinking "flood damaged" and RUN AWAY