My rear door warning light stays on for my Landcruiser 100 series are. What could be the problem. Thanks Wada

Asked by Jun 25, 2013 at 06:52 AM

Hello, The warning light for the rear door of my Landcruiser 100 series stays on. The
closes properly and there are no gaps between the door and its frame.What should I
check for to correct the problem. Thanks Wada

5,275

Check the switch, it's probably busted

6,955

either has a door ajar switch or the latch assembly is also the switch which is more likely.... need to replace the actuator assembly to fix note below is for the passenger rear only!!!!!!

6,955

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Land-Cruiser-PASS-SIDE-REAR-DOOR-LATCH-LOCK-ACTUATOR-RR-UZJ100-LX470-/181158343692?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a2de0f40c&vxp=mtr