I have a 96 nssan 200sx. I need to know if the srs fuse(s) just operate the srs system? Do these fuses or fuse run anything else?

Asked by Jun 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM

what should anything else be? these are links either because they have power to them then the power stops the bag pops or they are energized only when needed (probably NOT the case)~to pop the airbag~

yes, I believe this a "hot circuit" because the light comes on when the communication to the bag isn't there~

23,325

every car model has a different wire diagram ,don't have that one myself ,but would assume srs is isolated for safety reasons..pull it and see what also don't work.,dis.the battery for 1/2 hr. before working around steering,and bumper sensors, belt retractors also on newer models