2012 escape

15

Asked by Jun 23, 2013 at 04:38 PM

Are there any NEW 2012 Ford Escape vehicles still available anywhere?

Jay at Albany Ford will put you into one~

Best Answer

I can call there to confirm that he's either got these, or will get these shortly...that guy is wired in~ wanted to work with me on a $9000 MINI, but the wife insisted on Automatic...can call him if you are serious~

15

The 2012 model year is still a lot like the 2005 Merc. Mariner which we will replace. Must be a 4WD, Limited. Any idea about the pricing and financing? I looked at Albany Ford in San Francisco - is that the one? Does Jay ever read these questions or would I need to call him?

Albany ford is in Albany...across the bay from SF...cannot guarantee he'll have one there for you to buy at the moment, but a most friendly and agreeable sort of character (if he' still there five years later)~ yes, I believe he works weekends here in this SF east bay location this is what I know: Albany Ford Subaru 718 San Pablo Ave, EL CERRITO, CA 94706-2809 Contact Dealer at: 1-877-706-9049

You can tell him that Jay (the guy who Almost bought a MINI four years ago, and is now judge_roy on cargurus, sent your [for what it's worth]~ think because his name was also Jay stuck with me~

that was like one block from our apartment and used to look at the MINI everyday....and finally bought one from Calidad Motors thru Yahoo motors~ It was not a good deal but had leather and was green...our only two requisites...wanted to have lo mileage and paid for that~

Jay Bolds is the guy's name...like I say I can call him but have no more pull there than you do...I just know of that guy...who was tryin' to sell me a car in a rapid fire fashion because the new model year was in at the time~