who does shipping from Tempe, AZ

Asked by Jun 18, 2013 at 06:10 PM

Bought a car in Tempe, who can give me a price

242,315

Search online for "Auto Transport" and you'll find many company's that will do it. Try it in Google maps to get ones close to your location for estimates.

To Where? Tom is spot on, but TO WHERE is the diff

Tempe AZ to San Luis Obispo, Ca

I've had tremendous luck with Al Lewis Trucking....their prices are comparatively set~

Jaguar auto transport is what I used from California, to Milwaukee, it was six hundred 1999 dollars~ they stacked my Dynamic 88 at the top...on top of the driver...kinda scraped the exhaust system a comin' down, otherwise made it okay~

> Okay, A Porsche would be considered a small car, and AutoShippingHub, Automotive Shipping Services wants Quote: Between $500 and $600 to ship from zip code 85280 to 93401...I was thinking get a buddy and have an adventure, I love road trips, but that would mean one car to get there, and being conservative say @25mpg ...580 miles is 23 gallons of gas @$4 is $92, then double that to come home, round figures $300 in gas round trip one car one way two cars one way....about 8.5 hours one way driving time. One way. Personally I would make that an overnighter, $100 motel, food, say $80 (to eat well not MacDonalds) again, rounded off total $500. Or do a turn around, cut out the motel, $400. Or one phone call and $600 PLUS INSURANCE ON THE PORSCHE SHIPPER ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY.....best of luck jack

Do it DAVE~ haven't been able to have that much fun in thirty years...btw a locking fuel cap may have saved your first marriage~