On CarSoup.com, you can search for "Handicapped" vehicles, which provides a listing of vehicles that either have wheelchair lifts or are equipped for handicapped driving (or both). I have found this useful in the past. Is there a method to search for the same in CarGurus.com. I prefer your website with the car value indicators.

Asked by Jun 13, 2013 at 09:29 AM

From what I can see, you can only search for vans and trucks by make and model...there is no way to search by the criteria you're looking for. If the handicapped van were listed as a stand alone model with a specific name, then maybe. But I'm guessing they are just standard production vans, etc that are specially modified by a 3rd party company.

does this answer your question?