What are the most miles recorded on a 2005 e500 Mercedes-Benz what is the most miles ever recorded on this car,,,,, And thank you for your assistance yesterday I found the hard drive in the trunk of the car like you said and yes it's DVD it's already got the DVD hooked up inside of it and everything thank you so much

Asked by Jun 11, 2013 at 07:55 AM

258,015

Are you going for the record?

Tom.... where the heck would we even be able to find that?

258,015

You'll never find it unless someone posted it on the internet. Since it's only a 2005, my guess is a driver would have less than 200K, and what would that info really get you? From the question, sounds like Tommy already bought the car, so it's a mute point. I was just trying to be funny since you can't find a Real answer to his question. So Tommy, enjoy the car for as long as you can, and don't worry about mileage.

Hopefully I'm going to break the record..Lol

And I wasn't sure where I was going to find that kind of information I'd been searching on the Internet and I couldn't find anything about it so that's why i though that maybe I would ask and you guys would have an answer for me I appreciate everything in return thanks a lot guys for all your help

I really tried, At various M/B Forums. Everyehere i could think of. How many do you have now? And are you asking on a car or an engine? With proper care, TLC, synthetic oil, I bet you could get 400,000 maybe. Just maybe

Best Answer Mark helpful

I bought the car from a dealer out in Staten Island where I live the car just hit 100,000 miles on it the Carfax report shows one owner and he sold it to the car dealer the car dealer gave me a two year warranty with the car from bumper-to- bumper and he told me that he can almost guarantee me that the car hits 400,000 miles I mean the car is in mint condition it's a really beautiful ride I mean I hope it lasts

Well, that is a salesman talking and "almost guarantee" is sales~speak. It will take you a very, very long way if you maintain it right.

Oh and Tom. it did give me a chuckle. That's why I thought it was worth a ten click. I was thinking the same thing and you beat me to the punch

How much would new brakes the front and back and rotors for 2005 E500 Mercedes-Benz to get the work done work and parts everything how much would it cost about

And Here i go again I'm sorry that im asking another dumb question I noticed that the thermostat on the dashboard in the car the temperature for the engine seems to be overheating what would be causing that as you can see I am not a mechanic I don't know much about cars so maybe you could help me thank again