hi um how can you keep us informed that dealers in new england or any other part of the country isnt selling new jersey sandy salt water vehicles..?

Asked by Jun 10, 2013 at 09:46 PM

best ford in nashua nh is advertizing a ford explorer eddie bower edition and it originates from  thoms river nj  and the price and ownership  bounces arround  nj..

the car is offerd in nashua  nh without a name..but the reviews  state it should be the "worst" ford dealership..  hence  "best ford" lived here in nashua 35 years and best ford moved    12-14 years ago and new ownership   has had a pretty piss poor  history..
walked out of the service department 2 times and  once..(insult your wife 3 times in a roe   u just leave instaed of dropping the management  where he stands)  so now they are  selling flood  cars..?
  really dont care if they eat shit or die ..many other dealerships out there.. just   asking wondering  if you guys have  some safeguards  ..policies/ some check points   in place  to stop country bumkins  in new hampshire   to know  some dealerships will sell  salt water  flooded cars..  ,, and please  .. dont say  they can use   ass hole   car fax!!   no need to send me back  any answer.. am sure  the guy/gal reading this will either  do something  or not..  
  great web site  just asking for you to shine and take a stand during your monday morning    emp  meetings..
heres a hoot  i asked my insurance  company  ..am looking at a 2010 lincoln  red in porstmouth  nh on your  web site  (front wheel drive only  tan leather  int  wife  just  loves it.. but car fax says  left dammage,,
so call up my  3500.00 dollar  a year insurance  company.. i ask whats my rate and they take my  date of birth and they and any other insurance company know how many   kids live with me out  driving tickets our accedents  everything.. what a great    industry.. but they cant tell me with the serial number  of the car  i am asking them to insure   with a car fax accident   and the date.. what was the claim.. 1200 hundred dollars  or 12 thousand dollars.. with all that  money they collect and  all those computors and all the public accedet records.. you or they could  supply a service..?
  1200 hundred dollars  or 12 thousand  dollars..  hmm.. this is where  an indian who is on the front lines  and  navigates this idea  to run  a face book company..!   and i sent this  idea to you guys for free!!

24,115

Just so you know....it is REALLY not Car Gurus job to police the actions of specific car dealers, so to speak. They simply provide listings of cars from Dealers and Private Party Sellers. I definitely understand your concerns as I am a NJ resident and made 2 post-hurricane Sandy vehicle purchases. CarFax isn't perfect, so I would strongly recommend having a reputable mechanic give ANY used car you're looking at buying a thorough once-over before you commit to a car. It's a damn shame that Hurricane Sandy Flood Cars are even on the market...they should have ALL been scrapped, IMO.