My 1997 towncar alarm goes off for no reason.

Asked by Jun 06, 2013 at 06:51 PM

I have had the alarm sensors in the doors, hood ,  trunk all disconnected, but it still so off.  
Just the horn no lights.

Had the same issue with my 91 3000gt. Even with all sensors unplugged the horn alarm would go off. Took my door sensors and figured out which wires sent the door unlock signal to the alarm system and wire nutted them to always send a door unlock signal to alarm system. This way the system will never arm itself because it always thinks the doors are unlocked and the horn alarm no longer goes off. Hope this helps.