When I was driving to work my car was shaking really bad. It didnt matter how fast I was going. Then when I turned it off it started to make a clunking sound and smoke. What is wrong with it?

10

Asked by Jun 06, 2013 at 08:39 AM

237,435

When was the last time you checked your engine oil or coolant level?

10

I got my oil changed like 2500 miles ago, which was probably like two months ago.

237,435

We need more information. So did you physically open the hood and check the levels and see what is making the noise and where the smoke is coming from, anything leaking?